Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Last weekend was the WSO fall convention. The exhibit was at the rouge art center in downtown Medford. A club a lot like the OSA. I was happy to get a piece into the show. The juror was Linda Baker. She does a variety of subjects in a poured technique. She is an excellent artist and presenter and did a very nice job all around, I thought. The convention center was fine, and the weather great. I took a side trip to the cowboy town of Jacksonville and took a few reference photos. I had a good time and picked up some art tips.the next one is mod April.



This one was done at the WSO convention last weekend. We were planning on painting the farmers market, but that didn't work out so we did this. The Medford elks club.15x22"


I was going for really deep darks. This is 300 lb arches paper. 15x22"


This is a class demo from the OSA Tuesday watercolor class.


Steve Kleier / Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment